Thursday, January 26, 2006

Christmas came a little late this year...

but it was so worth the wait. I finally got to meet Simon and he is amazing. He is so happy and chill. I think it's hilarious that his mom calls him a bad boy, but the child truly never sleeps. I don't know how he does it. I would be (and Heidi is) sort of a wreck with so little sleep.

It was amazing to see him develop even in the two weeks I was there. He is sitting up and desperate to crawl but can't seem to get his chubby thighs under him yet. He went from being able to pick something up with both hands only to picking things up in each hand! My boy is so dexterious. Did I mention how smart he is? He plays peek-a-boo like a pro, gives kisses and can bite like Mike Tyson. You can see for yourself how handsome he is in the photos. I know he won't remember his brief time with his Aunty Heather, but hopefully I will be back for his first birthday so I can remind him.
Already hip at the age of 7 mos

He loves bathtime
Mama love makes me drool, too

Was I lying about those eyelashes!?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home